Wednesday 23 November 2011

NEW HAIR!!!!


21st November New hair cut by Ky'Cut Wilson

The day before my graduation I decided to finally take the plunge and get my hair cut.  For 3 years now I have always asked Jina to cut and colour my hair.

Ky'Cut Wilson was brilliant with me, I had no idea what I wanted, Ky took into consideration my face shape, skin tone, and my life style. I have never had so many people commenting on my hair before, I am so please with the results.  I absolutely LOVE it and completely recommend going to Daniel Gray Hair Salon in Kendal and asking for Ky. 

Look on Ky's Website for a Step Step tutorial on a hair do he showed me, his website has some awesome step by step tutorials and also some fashion shoots he has been on lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...